G. H. Huller Baritone Saxophone
Year: Late 1930s/early 1940’s
During the 1930’s, the G. H. Huller company was the largest saxophone manufacturer in Germany
As part of Germany’s war reparations, many saxophones were sent to the Soviet Union after World War II. Here, G. H. Huller took on a different name, and was manufactured until the late 1980’s. It was not until 1991 that the brand was abandoned.